Since 2005, when I became a licensed Realtor in Idaho, I have been helping both buyers and sellers in the Treasure Valley achieve their real estate goals. Although I specialize in residential sales and especially love to sell homes in Southeast Boise, where I live, I am well versed in many areas of real estate and am familiar with the markets throughout Boise, Meridian, Eagle, and the greater Treasure Valley. I am a down to earth professional who is passionate about building strong relationships with my clients in order to transact business with integrity, efficiency, effectiveness, and 100% satisfaction. I am greatly blessed by my work and by the people I am able to work with and hope to be a blessing in each of their lives as well.
- Designated Broker and TripleCord Real Estate Owner
- A member in good standing with the National Association of Realtors, Idaho Association of Realtors, and Boise Regional Realtors
- Received the GRI (Graduate Realtor Institute) Designation in 2009
- Graduated Summa Cum Laude from Boise State University in 2004 with a Bachelors Degree in Business Administration.
- Recipient of Boise Regional Realtors’ Circle of Excellence Award in 2006-Current Year
- Recognized by Boise Regional Realtor's as a Top Producer 2006-Current Year
- Recipient of the 2004 Boise State University College of Business & Economics Outstanding Graduate in Entrepreneurial Management Award
- A native of Southern Idaho (born and raised in Pocatello, ID) and a Southeast Boise resident since 2001.
- Married to Luke Miller, an adored father, Boise City Fireman, and volunteer Launch Pad teacher.
- Mother of four beautiful children, Hadley Opal (born in 2008), Taylor Grace (born in 2010), Hutch Benedict (born in 2011), and Ellie Marie (born March 2014)
- Part of the body at Faith Community Bible Church in Boise.
- Lover of real estate…from dreaming, to selling, to looking, to buying, to helping her clients find the perfect home or investment.
- Miller Christmas Card - 2016