I first moved to the Boise area in 1994 as a newlywed. Since then, work has taken me to California and Washington, but I am thrilled to now be back in the Treasure Valley. It is a joy to be among the great people I know here and to be surrounded by God's amazing handiwork in the Idaho outdoors.
I coached college basketball for 15 years and loved being a part of building my teams and encouraging my players. I also spent 6 years in sales and marketing, which gave me a deep understanding of the importance of building strong relationships, providing great service and interacting with integrity. Finding solutions that best meet my customer’s needs brings me great joy! I have a passion for people and real estate, and greatly look forward to walking with you on your journey toward purchasing the perfect next home or finding the right buyer for your current home!
- A member in good standing with the National Association of Realtor's, Idaho Association of Realtor's, and Boise Regional Realtor's.
- Received my BA in Communications at The Master's College in 1992
- Received my Teaching Certification at Eastern Washington University in 1994
- Personally trained in real estate services under Katie Miller, broker of TripleCord Real Estate
- First came to Boise in 1994, thrilled to be back in 2016!
- Married the love of my life, Nancy, in 1993
- Father of two amazing boys(soon to be men) Johnny Duke born in 2003 and Eli Cooper born in 2006
- Passionate about God, people and life!
- I enjoy camping, fly fishing, hunting, biking, reading, and watching my boys play soccer and basketball
- I am always a coach at heart! I am sure my next opportunity is right around the corner and probably involves my kids!
- I love meeting new people, building lasting relationships and helping people with their real estate needs.