Raised in Boise, I have always recognized the exceptional way of life we have here in Idaho. So much so, that after leaving for college, I quickly returned with my wife to what we (and so many others) consider the best place to live in the country. Now we are raising our own four children in Meridian, and are thankful every day for the community, climate and overall environment we get to call home!
Since 2013, I have been growing as a Realtor, not only in knowledge and experience, but passion as well! It now is one of my greatest joys to work with people through the incredibly important process of buying and/or selling a home. I realize how stressful these decisions and steps can be, and I love providing my clients with the ability to move through it all with confidence and peace of mind. I continually strive to do better, work harder, and be everything I would want in a realtor.
I received my degree from Northern Arizona University, where I studied business, particularly marketing and management. I also played college football and went on to play briefly in the NFL with the New York Giants. That experience taught me hard work and dedication toward a goal, as well as teamwork. From there, I’ve spent over a decade and a half in sales and marketing in various capacities. I have a confident, well-spoken, enthusiastic personality that serves well in negotiations and in marketing homes for my clients. My experience and education, as well as my natural personality, strengths and interests all work together to provide the tools I need to serve my clients well.
- A member in good standing with the National Association of Realtors, Idaho Association of Realtors, and Boise Regional Realtors
- Received a BA in Business Administration from Northern Arizona University with an emphasis in Marketing and Management.
- Recipient of the Boise Regional Realtors' Circle of Excellence Award in 2017
- Recognized by the Boise Regional Realtors as a Top Producer in 2017
- First-Team All-American status at Northern Arizona University for football, including Academic All-American awards and induction in the NAU Athletics Hall of Fame in 2008
- Received High School Presenter/ Enroller of the year award 2006-2009 while employed with Carrington College
- Lived in NW Boise and Meridian, ID since 1985
- Married my best friend, Anne Gould, in 2004
- Father of four amazing kids- Benjamin Thomas (born in 2008), Cody Michael (born in 2009), Natalie Mae (born in 2012), and Wesley Allen (born in 2016)
- Enjoy golfing, playing Meridian and Boise city league softball, poker, basketball, renovating furniture, and taking advantage of the beautiful Idaho outdoors in any way I can.
- Coach and mentor high school kickers and punters
- Part of the body at Faith Community Bible Church
Enjoy gorgeous foothill views from this well-maintained, low-maintenance, luxury townhome! Main level provides everything needed for daily living —light filled great room...
Super clean and move in ready! This well cared for home has an open floor plan with 2 bed/2 bath, an office/den, and a heated covered patio for additional room to relax. ...