Having lived in the Boise and Meridian area since 1985, I know this will be home for my family for years to come. I grew up in Boise from the time I was four and am happy to be raising my three children in the area as well. Since 2005, I have worked as a recruiter and public speaker for a local medical college. Currently, I work as the Community Outreach Representative for the college. Because I love meeting new people and building relationships, working as a Realtor is a perfect fit. I feel privileged to work with TripleCord Real Estate and am eager to assist clients from start to finish as they list a home or pursue home ownership. If you are looking to potentially buy or sell a home in the Treasure Valley, call me and let me know how I can best meet your needs.
- A member in good standing with the National Association of Realtors, Idaho Association of Realtors, and Boise Regional Realtors
- Received a BA in Business Administration from Northern Arizona University with an emphasis in Marketing and Management.
- Having played football at NAU as a kicker/punter, received First-Team All-American status including Academic All-American awards, as well as induction in the NAU Athletics Hall of Fame in 2008
- Upon completion of my college career in football, was given a shot in the NFL with the New York Giants in 2004
- Received High School Presenter/ Enroller of the year award 2006-2009 from my current employer
- Lived in NW Boise and Meridian, ID since 1985
- Married my best friend, Anne Gould, in 2004
- Father of three amazing kids- Benjamin Thomas (born in 2008), Cody Michael (born in 2009), and Natalie Mae (born in 2012)
- Enjoy golfing, playing Meridian and Boise city league softball, poker, basketball, renovating furniture, and taking advantage of the beautiful Idaho outdoors in any way I can.
- Coach and mentor high school kickers and punters
- Part of the body at Faith Community Bible Church