Both my husband and I are Idaho natives—having lived in the Treasure Valley our entire lives. I attended Boise elementary schools, then graduated from Meridian High School in 1992. I attended Whitworth College in Spokane, WA and graduated from University of Idaho with an elementary education degree. Over the past 20 years, I have taught 2nd and 6th grades, run a swimming lesson business, and worked in real estate.
As I have traveled and experienced different places in the world, I have realized what an amazing lifestyle Idaho has to offer. I love our community—the people, the active lifestyle, the open spaces, the schools, and the ability to raise our four kids in a positive environment.
As your Realtor, my goal is to serve you as you buy and sell your home. I believe your home is more than just a building – it represents your place in the world where the important things happen. Having lived in 10 homes around the Treasure Valley, I am personally familiar with many different areas and neighborhoods. I have the patience and perseverance it takes to help you sell your house and find the right place to buy, as well as help you enjoy the process along the way! I am looking forward to working with you!
- A member in good standing with the National Association of Realtors, Idaho Association of Realtors, and Boise Regional Realtors
- 3 years as a licensed real estate assistant
- BS in Elementary Education from University of Idaho
- 8 years experience as a teacher/interventionist in both the Boise and West Ada public school districts
- Lived in Boise, Eagle, and Meridian for over 40 years
- Married my husband, Brian (a 20 year employee of Boise School District), in 1998
- Have four kids – Isaac (born in 2001), Jake (born in 2003), Ava (born in 2006), and Caleb (born in 2009)
- Part-time passenger service agent for Alaska Airlines
- Thankful for our church community at Dry Creek Community Church
- Involved in Young Life since 1989
- Love to run, hike, and mountain bike in the foothills of Boise
- Involved in Capital High school and the football community
- Lover of real estate—neighborhoods, houses, communities, schools— encouraging people to dream/sell/look/buy/find that perfect place to settle in!
Great opportunity to build your dream home in Anchor Point! This nice sized lot has electricity, sewer, and water available at the property line. Anchor Point has no HO...
Unbelievably charming Brookwood home! From the moment you drive up to the extensive wrap-around porch & freshly painted exterior, you will be blown away by its character ...
This property is partially wooded with a year-round creek flowing through the northern portion of the lot. Beautiful views of West Mountain and peek-a-boo of Cascade Lake...
$10k PRICE DROP! Well maintained townhome in beautiful Legacy subdivision with pools, 3 hole golf course, parks and open space galore! Granite countertops, stainless stee...
Information courtesy of Intermountain Multiple Listing Service. Information provided by IMLS is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non‐commercial use, it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. IMLS does not assume any liability for missing or inaccurate data. All listings provided by IMLS are marked with the official IMLS IDX icon.