After growing up in Arizona, I spent four years in East Texas at LeTourneau University, before returning home to work for two different Christian non-profit organizations in the area. Through my college experience and working for these two organizations, I developed a great passion for serving others and helping people through challenging situations.
In 2008 I met my husband and followed him to beautiful Boise. We soon started growing our family, and I stayed home to care for our three small children. During this time, I also began to discover my interest in real estate. We were blessed to be able to purchase several investment properties, which enhanced my knowledge of both the real estate market and the rental market in the Treasure Valley. Managing our rental properties and watching the ups and downs in the market have given me valuable insight, which I am able to utilize to better serve my clients.
Part of the reason my husband and I have had success in residential real estate investing is through our ability to see potential in older, outdated homes and to renovate those homes for a profit. I love envisioning what a house could be with a little sweat and as little money as possible. I'm excited to combine my personal real estate experience with my passion for helping others, in order to be a Realtor who can best serve your needs!
- A member in good standing with the National Association of Realtors, Idaho Association of Realtors, and Boise Regional Realtors.
- Graduated Summa Cum Laude from LeTourneau University in 2003 with a Bachelors Degree in Biblical Studies.
- Served for five years in the Child Development Program at Food for the Hungry—a Christian, international relief and development agency. Worked as a Mental Health Technician at Remuda Ranch—a Christian treatment center for adolescent girls with eating disorders.
- Lived in South and West Boise since 2009
- Married my best friend, Nathan Logan, who is a senior software engineer at Healthwise. He also serves in our church and as a volunteer Launch Pad teacher at Borah High School.
- Mother of five sweet children, Titus (born 2010), Kenan (born 2012), Hope (born 2015), and twin girls Evey and Cora (born 2018)
- Part of the body at Faith Community Bible Church in Boise.
- Played softball and volleyball through college and love to still play in city leagues when I can.
- Love real estate and helping others to achieve their real estate goals!
Great opportunity to build your dream home in Anchor Point! This nice sized lot has electricity, sewer, and water available at the property line. Anchor Point has no HO...
Unbelievably charming Brookwood home! From the moment you drive up to the extensive wrap-around porch & freshly painted exterior, you will be blown away by its character ...
This property is partially wooded with a year-round creek flowing through the northern portion of the lot. Beautiful views of West Mountain and peek-a-boo of Cascade Lake...
$10k PRICE DROP! Well maintained townhome in beautiful Legacy subdivision with pools, 3 hole golf course, parks and open space galore! Granite countertops, stainless stee...
Information courtesy of Intermountain Multiple Listing Service. Information provided by IMLS is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non‐commercial use, it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. IMLS does not assume any liability for missing or inaccurate data. All listings provided by IMLS are marked with the official IMLS IDX icon.