This Thanksgiving, I wanted to share a few things that I am thankful for, both in the business of Boise real estate and in my personal life. These are in no particular order, just a smattering of the blessings in my life and in my work for which I give thanks to my Lord and Savior.
I am thankful for...
- A local Boise real estate market that is improving and giving many who were underwater in their homes the opportunity to sell or refinance.
- Historically low interest rates that have increased the affordability of Boise real estate and have allowed more people to experience home ownership.
- My clients, both past and present, who have blessed my life with their friendship and have supported and encouraged me with their continued personal business as well as referrals to their friends and family.
- A new agent and friend joining the TripleCord Real Estate team just in time to provide much needed assistance during the potentially crazy-busy spring season in Boise real estate.
- The opportunity to refinance our own home with a 3.5% interest rate.
- The chance to purchase our first Boise real estate investment property, which could actually be a good investment.
- A job offer for my husband with the Boise City Fire Department, his childhood (and adulthood) dream and our confirmation that we get to continue living in Boise.
- Nearly a year of owning our own real estate brokerage and being provided for in every way.
- Our Faith Community Bible Church family, who uplifts, supports, teaches, and grows with us.
- My family and friends, who also support and encourage me.
- My three kiddos, who challenge me daily but who also bring me such great joy and so many smiles.
- The opportunity to work in Boise real estate and to live in this wonderful city! It is such a joy to sell homes in a city that I love.
- The incredible gift of grace and forgiveness given to me through Jesus, which covers me in all my failures and faults...in all my doubt and shortcomings.
Also, if you want more information about the city of Boise or Boise real estate, give me a call or send me an email. I'm always happy to share with people the great things our area has to offer.
By Katie Miller
For more blog posts by Katie Miller, click HERE